This item is a Westinghouse 0602300 FC12T9/WW. It uses Fluorescent lighting technology and uses 32 watts.
Westinghouse T9 32 Watt Warm White (3000K) 4-Pin Base Light Bulb 0602300
Circular Fluorescent light bulbs operate on programmed rapid start systems. These circular tubes will provide the same amount of light as an incandescent bulb while using 3 to 4 times less energy. Their compact size enables them to be used in applications where space is limited and provides a consistent, even light appearance in fixtures. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse's full offering of Circular Fluorescent light bulbs available in a variety of wattages and diameters. Circular fluorescent bulbs are perfect for use in table-top magnifying lamps, table lamps, floor lamps and ceiling fixtures, as well as, some ceiling fans where applicable. These light bulbs contain mercury. Dispose of according to local, state or federal laws.
Product reference number 06023
- Available in cool white or warm white color temperatures
- T9 Circular Bulbs available with 4-pin base and 2C Circular Bulbs available with GU10Q base type
- Long life up to 10,000 average rated hours based on a 3 hours/start
- Circular tubes available in 6 1/2 "", 8"", 12"" and 16"" diameters
- For use in table-top magnifying lamps, table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures and ceiling fans