This item is a Westinghouse 0316900 5B11/FilamentLED/DIM/CL/27. It uses LED lighting technology and uses 5 watts.
Westinghouse Filament LED B11 5 Watt Dimmable Warm White (2700K) E26 (Medium) Base Decorative Light Bulb 0316900
The Filament LED B11 is an energy-efficient, dimmable decorative LED light bulb ideal for everyday use. The Filament LED bulb combines the traditional look of the Torpedo shape light bulb with all the benefits of LED technology. This 5-watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 87 percent compared to a 40 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same brightness. With a life of 13 years/15,000 average rated hours, the Filament LED B11 light bulb offers long-term use and dependability.
The filament LED lights up instantly and produces the same inviting warm white color as a standard 40 watt incandescent and can be used for ambient, task and accent lighting. This Filament LED is compatible with most dimmers, making it an ideal choice for use in chandeliers, pendant fixtures, vanity fixtures, outdoor fixtures and ceiling fans.
Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
B11 Dimmable Filament LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03169
- Quality components ensure optimum brightness over the lifetime of bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Lamp life of 15,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent light sources
- Extended life
- Medium Base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 5 watts (40-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 2,700 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 470 Lumens
- Yellow filament lights up white
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- UL/CUL listed
- 15,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $0.60 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Vanity fixtures
- Pendant fixtures
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor lanterns
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use; suitable for damp locations
- Suitable for wet locations when used in a outdoor rated fixture
- Can be used in enclosed fixtures
- Do not open; no serviceable parts inside
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights