This Sylvania Qucktronic PROStart T8 ballast features programmed rapid start operation which increases lamp life compared to instant start systems. It also allows up to 100,000 switching cycles for occupancy sensor and building control systems.
- Starting method: Programmed Rapid Start
- Lamps: F32T8, F32T8/SS (25W, 28W, 30W), F25T8, F17T8 (see spec sheet below for more)
- Number of Lamps: 3
- Ballast factor: 0.88
- Power factor: >98%
- THD: <10%
- Circuit Type: Parallel
- Starting Temp: -20°F (60°F for SuperSaver T8 lamps)
- Voltage range: 120-277V
- Listing: UL Class P, Type 1 Outdoor
- UL Type CC rated
- Lamp striation control (LSC)
- Class A sound rating
- NEMA Premium Electronic Ballast Program compliant
- RhHS compliant
- Dimensions: 9.5"" L x 1.68"" W x 1.18"" H
The 120 volt through 277 volt operating range eliminates wrong voltage errors and reduces inventory by 50%. This ballast operates at >42 kHz to reduce potential interference with infrared control systems.
Use the ProStart T8 ballasts in any application where occupancy sensors are being used and where extended lamp life to reduce maintenance costs is desired.
See documents below for complete specifications and more information on the PROStart T8 line ballasts.