The Leviton Provolt™ Series combine line voltage occupancy sensors and photocells into a self-contained unit. The integrated design alleviates the need for separate power pack and occupancy sensor wiring making it a low-cost, efficient energy solution for new construction and retrofits.
ODC10-MDW Description: Product Line: Provolt™, Technology: Multi-Technology PIR/Ultrasonic, Line Voltage: Yes, Mount: Ceiling, Coverage (Sq.Ft.): 1000 Sq. Ft., Adjustment: Self-Adjusting, Pattern Degrees: 360, Grade: Commercial, Color: White, Title 24 Compliant: Yes
Features and Benefits:
- Sensors combine both PIR and U/S technology for unrivaled performance and reliability. Sensors use PIR technology to initially turn lights ON, and use U/S technology to keep the lights ON. Exclusive false-detection software assures lights are ON only when needed.
- Auto-Adapting: Time delay and sensitivity are continually adjusted to occupancy pattern of use
- Configurable for Manual ON/Auto OFF or Auto ON/Auto OFF
- Delayed OFF Timer: The sensor will turn lights OFF if no motion is detected after a specified time
- Exclusive Walk-through Feature: Provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy
- False Detection Timer: (M/T) The PIR scans for movement and shuts lights off after 31 minutes preventing false triggers from HVAC systems
- Time delay and saved settings are protected during power outages and will return to the last known state
- Output short circuit protection
- Industry-exclusive self-configuring local manual switch input: Momentary or maintained switches are supported
- Presentation Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while the room is occupied
- Adjustable Time Delay: 30s, 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min
- Test Mode for simplified commissioning
- Manual Switch and Emergency Override are Class 1 and Class 2 circuits. Class 2 circuits provided for flexibility
- Industry-exclusive ""fail-safe"" circuitry: In the event of product failure, Return-to-Closed feature causes the relay to default ON which eliminates life safety concerns
- Industry-exclusive H.I.S. (High Inrush Stability) technology designed to handle today’s high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service
- Robust and reliable mechanically held 10A latching relay provides dependability and robust performance for all load types and provides energy savings over electronically held relays
- Lenses are easily replaceable and color-coded red (mid-range) and black (extended range) for contractors and end-users to easily identify lenses from the ground
- Red Visual LED indicator - Blinks when infrared is detecting motion and during photocell manual calibration; solid during device malfunction
- Green Visual LED indicator - Blinks when U/S is detected; solid during auto calibration
- Yellow Visual LED indicator - Blinks during test mode; solid with emergency/BMS input
See documents below for additional specifications and instructions.