Leviton's new line of occupancy sensors combine state-of-the-art passive infrared technology with a new design to provide optimal management of lighting and motor loads. The energy-saving sensors are engineered to ensure that lights/motors will turn ON automatically and turn OFF automatically when motion is no longer detected within the covered range. Designed to fit in a standard wallbox, these devices offer 180° field of view and 900 sq. ft. of coverage.
- The IPV05/IPS05 is single pole, relay-based and designed to replace a single pole switch for loads such as LED, CFL, Incandescent, Fluorescent lighting and motor loads.
- The IPS05-1LZ has screw terminals for easy installation and does not require a neutral wire for connection. It features a time delay setting which allows users the option to delay the lights/motor load from switching off for 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes.
- White finish assembled on the device. Ivory and light almond color change kit included.
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Control: Auto ON, Auto OFF
- Adjustment: Manual
- Pattern Degrees: 180
- Coverage (Sq.Ft.): 900 Sq. Ft.
- Time Adjustment: 30s-30m
- Load Rating: 600W Incandescent, 150W LED and CFL
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60 Hz
- Neutral: Not Required
- Standards and Certifications: CUL/US
- Color: White, Ivory, Light Almond (color change kit included)
- Mounting: Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
See document below for installation instructions.