Company is about to arrive and the light bulb in the front hall burns out, the one that is impossible to by at the corner store. But with some advance planning, it is possible to be ready for lighting emergencies without having to go to a specialty shop. A web site, Topbulb, offers more than 5,000 bulbs for indoor and outdoor lamps; most are shipped the day you order. And if you have new bulbs lying around that you cannot use, they will buy them, cash, or give you a credit towards the bulbs you need. Prices are discounted, and there is a closeout area on the site. Shipping for any order is $6.95. Topbulb is at www.topbulb.com or (800) 867-2852.
Latest posts by Dave Burtner (see all)
- LED Direct Replacement: A Guide for 26W, 32W and 42W 4-Pin CFLs - October 25, 2018
- Step-by-Step Guide: LED Troffer Replacement - October 16, 2018
- Connected Control: Know Your Options for Commercial Outdoor Fixtures - October 2, 2018
- MR16 Luminous Intensity: How Does LED Stack Up Against Halogen? - September 20, 2018
- Lighting Reference: New Smart Phone & Tablet App from the IESNA - September 6, 2018