Company is about to arrive and the light bulb in the front hall burns out, the one that is impossible to by at the corner store. But with some advance planning, it is possible to be ready for lighting emergencies without having to go to a specialty shop. A web site, Topbulb, offers more than 5,000 bulbs for indoor and outdoor lamps; most are shipped the day you order. And if you have new bulbs lying around that you cannot use, they will buy them, cash, or give you a credit towards the bulbs you need. Prices are discounted, and there is a closeout area on the site. Shipping for any order is $6.95. Topbulb is at www.topbulb.com or (800) 867-2852.
Latest posts by Dave Burtner (see all)
- Planned Maintenance Integral to the Long Term Benefits of LED Lighting Systems - April 18, 2018
- Lighting Uniformity: Study Shows An Important Advantage of LED Fixtures for Parking Lots - April 5, 2018
- Evaluating an LED Retrofit of HID High Bay Fixtures in a Maintenance Facility - March 26, 2018
- How to Make Sure Photocontrols Are Compatible With LED Lighting - March 14, 2018
- A Guide to Beam Metrics for Comparing LED to Halogen Directional Lamps - March 1, 2018