Company is about to arrive and the light bulb in the front hall burns out, the one that is impossible to by at the corner store. But with some advance planning, it is possible to be ready for lighting emergencies without having to go to a specialty shop. A web site, Topbulb, offers more than 5,000 bulbs for indoor and outdoor lamps; most are shipped the day you order. And if you have new bulbs lying around that you cannot use, they will buy them, cash, or give you a credit towards the bulbs you need. Prices are discounted, and there is a closeout area on the site. Shipping for any order is $6.95. Topbulb is at www.topbulb.com or (800) 867-2852.
Latest posts by Dave Burtner (see all)
- Compare Your LED Upgrade Options: A Simple Decision Guide - August 13, 2018
- New Study Provides Tools for Evaluating LED vs HID Horticulture Lighting Systems - August 7, 2018
- LED Lighting and Power Quality: The High Cost of Ignoring Power Quality Issues When Switching to LED - July 3, 2018
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Product List Benefits Buyers and Utility Incentive Programs - June 20, 2018
- LED Troffers Offer Strong Case To Replace Fluorescent - June 8, 2018