This year marks our first-ever Pinterst “pin it to win it” contest! We’re starting small this time with a cash prize of $50 and a small contest to celebrate the holiday season.
Here’s what you have to do to enter the contest.
- Create a board called #TopbulbHoliday
- Re-Pin (5) or more of the holiday lighting products and images on our #TopbulbHoliday board, located here: www.pinterest.com/topbulb/topbulbholiday/
- Pin at least (5) other holiday lighting images from anywhere on Pinterest or the web.
- The board with the most number of Re-Pins on its Pins will win the contest!
The prize is a $50 cash gift card sent directly to the winner!
The contest runs from now until December 12, 2014.
The contest is open to legal US Residents only, and void where prohibited.
Please join us for our first Pinterest contest ever! Depending on how successful it is, we might do a cash-or-bulbs giveaway every few weeks or months.
Congrats to our winner, Kasey, who won this year’s contest! Thank you to everyone who participated.
Latest posts by Nick Heeringa (see all)
- New Brand on Topbulb – Louvers International - June 15, 2017
- New Brand Announcement – Viribright - June 14, 2017
- Timing is Everything! Get Your Holiday Timers Before It’s Too Late - November 3, 2016
- E-Lume LEDs Equal Value - October 27, 2016
- Blue Light Bulbs for Autism Awareness - April 15, 2016