After the great fun and great success we had last year with our holiday lighting contest, we’re doing it again for 2014!
Here are this year’s official rules for the decorating contest.
- Decorate your home for the holidays. That could be the outside of your house or your Christmas tree.
- Take a photo of your wonderful, magical, whimsical decorations.
- Post that photo to our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/topbulb
- The photo with the most “Likes” wins a $150 cash gift card!
- Second prize is $95 in Topbulb store credit. Spend it on LEDs, string lights, and more!
- Open to legal US residents only.
- Void where prohibited.
- Contest ends December 18, 2014
Our big rule change this year is NO FAKE LIKES and NO FAKE PROFILE LIKES Also, it should go without saying, but stolen photos will also be disqualified.
We want this contest to be as fair as possible. Trading likes for likes is acceptable, but buying likes from fake profiles is not allowed. Getting likes from multiple duplicate accounts is also not allowed.
We hope everyone has as much fun this year as last year, and we thank you for your continued support of Topbulb! You don’t need to Like our page to view the entries or participate in the contest — it’s open to one and all.
For a reminder, here’s the awesome Christmas Tree that won last year’s contest.
Check out all of last year’s entries on this page.
Congrats to our two winners, Tina and Debbie, who won this year’s contest! Thank you to everyone who participated.
Latest posts by Nick Heeringa (see all)
- New Brand on Topbulb – Louvers International - June 15, 2017
- New Brand Announcement – Viribright - June 14, 2017
- Timing is Everything! Get Your Holiday Timers Before It’s Too Late - November 3, 2016
- E-Lume LEDs Equal Value - October 27, 2016
- Blue Light Bulbs for Autism Awareness - April 15, 2016