East Chicago, IN (2000) Emergency vehicles can get dispatched in a moment’s notice. Because they depend on their lights to warn or clear traffic, they must keep them in good working order. A life may literally depend on it. Where can the emergency vehicle industry turn to find such specialized lighting? Topbulb.com.
Topbulb.com carries a wide range of quality-made warning lights, flashing bulbs and more for fire, police and other public services. Topbulb.com realizes that emergencies can happen in an instant and it is crucial to have warning lights that are both easy to view at far distances and reliable in any condition.
“Emergency vehicle services need to stay in tip-top shape and be prepared at all times,” says Phil Bonello, President and Chief Executive Officer of Topbulb.com. “And part of that preparation means keeping a stock of lights and bulbs handy — or at least know where to find them — fast.”
In addition to emergency vehicle bulbs, Topbulb.com now carries a full line of amber lighting products that provide strong and effective light to alert drivers of their presence. The amber line is used in a variety of applications including snow removal equipment, trash collection, construction vehicles and school buses.
With over 70 years of experience and a huge inventory, Topbulb.com is one of the largest multi-channel distributors of hard-to-find replacement light bulbs for the medical, educational, commercial, photographic, emergency vehicle and consumer markets. In addition to servicing lighting needs, Topbulb.com provides a fast and convenient way for business-to-business customers and consumers to find the right product for their application.
Latest posts by Dave Burtner (see all)
- T5HO Fluorescent Update: Still A Strong Competitor for LED T5 - February 13, 2018
- What to Consider When Choosing an Electronic Fluorescent Ballast - February 1, 2018
- New T8 Fluorescent Lamp Regulations Take Effect January 2018 - January 23, 2018
- LED Dimming: How to Ensure Smooth and Effective Light Output Control - January 4, 2018
- Efficacy Improvement of Commercial Grade LED Recessed Downlights Slows But Benefits Remain - December 21, 2017