Today, Topbulb is proud to announce that have begun a big expansion of our Lighting Controls line. Starting with dimmers and occupancy sensors, you’ll find more controls of all kinds on our website.
And even more exciting, we are now carrying Leviton brand controls, in addition to our existing lines of products by Standard, Intermatic, and NSI Tork.
This week, we are promoting ceiling light that contain a motion sensor. These LED modules are perfect for closets and other small rooms that are infrequently used but require light.
They are attractive alternatives to standard incandescent or CFL fixtures, and are easy to install. They can be used in multiple areas of a house or business, including closets, workrooms, basements, storage areas, utility rooms, and attics.
Here are some key things to know about our new Leviton ceiling light & occupancy sensor:
- There is no wall switch required — the occupancy sensor turns the light on and will automatically turn it off after three minutes of inactivity
- These are for use indoors only
- They are energy efficient and convenient alternatives to traditional lighting technology and fixtures
- They come with a manufacturer’s two-year limited warranty
You can check out our page on this product for all of the specs, and download the technical specs and installation instructions.
Over the next weeks and months, we’ll be adding numerous items to our controls line. Don’t forget to check out our new dimmers, too, including different options for face plate color schemes. We also offer time switches from Tork, photocells, and light switches, for all of your lighting control needs.
Save During Spring
We’re continuing our Spring promotion by offering $10 off of orders over $150. So stock up on some of our most popular items, including controls, LED light bulbs, and new LED fixtures.
But hurry, because this deal expires on April 17, 2016!
Shop New Controls
Latest posts by Nick Heeringa (see all)
- New Brand on Topbulb – Louvers International - June 15, 2017
- New Brand Announcement – Viribright - June 14, 2017
- Timing is Everything! Get Your Holiday Timers Before It’s Too Late - November 3, 2016
- E-Lume LEDs Equal Value - October 27, 2016
- Blue Light Bulbs for Autism Awareness - April 15, 2016