It’s back to basics this week in our weekly newsletter, where we’re promoting LED bulbs.
The proliferation of LEDs in the past year and a half has been astounding to watch. From an expensive, niche product, these energy-efficient lamps have really come into their own.
At this point, we now have LED replacements for nearly every type of light bulb you can find in a house.
- Standard A-bulbs
- PAR lamps of all sizes
- MR16 bulbs in GU10 and GU5.3 base styles
- Reflector floods
- Decorative bulbs for chandeliers and other specialty applications
- Miniature bulbs for use in landscape or automotive
- LED T8 tubes
If you haven’t taken a look at LEDs in the past couple of years, now is the time to get back into the market. With many bulbs priced under $10, and some under $5, LED is quickly coming to replace both incandescent/halogen and CFL technology.
In addition to replacements for your standard bulbs, there are also many niche and specialty LEDs available. These include vintage filament-exposed Edison LEDs, strip lighting, smart LED bulbs you can control from your smartphone, and others.
Topbulb carries LED lights from several brands, including Osram Sylvania, Standard, E-Lume, Eiko, and more.
For business and bulk pricing, you can also call for a quote at 800.867.2852.
Finally, remember to take advantage of our current Spring promotion code. It expires in a few days, so get your order in as soon as possible!
Shop Household LED Bulbs
Latest posts by Nick Heeringa (see all)
- New Brand on Topbulb – Louvers International - June 15, 2017
- New Brand Announcement – Viribright - June 14, 2017
- Timing is Everything! Get Your Holiday Timers Before It’s Too Late - November 3, 2016
- E-Lume LEDs Equal Value - October 27, 2016
- Blue Light Bulbs for Autism Awareness - April 15, 2016