You know the dilemma: An odd and unusual light bulb blows out, and you’re off on your quest, playing Lieutenant Columbo at home stores. (“Do you know where I might find this mini-twist fluorescent light bulb?”) Search no longer. The recently-launched Web site www.topbulb.com has an inventory of more than 5,000 different light bulbs at the click of a mouse. You’ll find bulbs for your aquarium, holiday lights, the swimming pool, household appliances, flashlights, flood lights and more. Not sure of the bulb? There’s a “Visual Bulb ID” section on the site that allows users to click on a bulb that most closely resembles what they need. There’s also the option of searching all products by brand name, bulb type, descriptive word or ordering code. And if you’re still puzzled, you can e-mail, fax or phone in your questions for personalized help. Visit www.topbulb.com on the Web or call 800-TOP-BULB.
Latest posts by Dave Burtner (see all)
- Compare Your LED Upgrade Options: A Simple Decision Guide - August 13, 2018
- New Study Provides Tools for Evaluating LED vs HID Horticulture Lighting Systems - August 7, 2018
- LED Lighting and Power Quality: The High Cost of Ignoring Power Quality Issues When Switching to LED - July 3, 2018
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Product List Benefits Buyers and Utility Incentive Programs - June 20, 2018
- LED Troffers Offer Strong Case To Replace Fluorescent - June 8, 2018