This LED emergency fixture surface mounts on a wall iwth knockouts provided on the back of the housing. Side and top knockouts also allow for conduit applications.
- Durable, 20 gauge steel housing, white finish
- Engineering grade, impact resistant, thermoplastic lamp heads
- 1W per lamp head
- Dual 120 / 277 input voltage
- Adjustable lamp heads
- 6V sealed lead acid, maintenance-free, rechargeable battery
- Low voltage disconnect prevents battery from deep discharge
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination
- Push-to-Test switch for code compliant testing
- Automatic solid state two-rate charger initiates battery recharging
- Discharged battery fully recharged in 24 hours
- Remote capacity of 25W standard
- Runs up to 8 hours without remote heads
This emergency unit is UL Listed for damp locations and meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA.