The Leviton ODS10 uses passive infrared (PIR) detection technology to monitor a room for occupancy through a segmented Fresnel lens. This specialized lens divides the field-of-view into sensor zones. When a person passes into or out of a sensor zone, the sensor detects motion and switches the lights ON. The lights will remain ON as long as there is an occupant moving through the sensor zones.
Product Line: ODS10, Technology: Passive Infrared, Switch Type: Single-Pole, Mounting: Wall Switch, Device Type: Occupancy Sensor, Coverage (Sq.Ft.): 2100 Sq. Ft., Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz, Pattern: 180°, Color: Ivory, Neutral Wire Connection: Not Required, Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch. Gangable with other units.
- Low-profile design eliminates obtrusive “scanning-device” look. Elegant Decora styling complements any interior; uses Decora wallplates and coordinates with Leviton’s popular line of Decora wiring devices.
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage suitable for small offices, conference rooms, classrooms, lounges and a variety of commercial areas.
- Convenient pushbutton provides manual-ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- Two dual element PIR sensors used to widen detection range.
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. Designed with an extensive “minor motion” area where even slight body movements will be detected.
- Vandal resistant PIR lens.
- Horizontal field-of-view may be adjusted between 180° and 60° of arc by using integral blinders located on either side of the lens. No masking tape required.
- Manual-ON/auto-OFF mode for installations where manual-ON switching is required but auto-OFF switching is still desired for CEC Title 24 energy savings.
- To comply with T24, red LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active.
- Time Delay adjustment for delayed-OFF time set-tings of 30 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30 minutes. Allows customized adjustments to maximize energy savings.
- Light Sensor Adjustable Ambient Light Override ranges from approximately 2 foot-candles (20 lux) to 500+ foot-candles (5000+ lux) to prevent lights from turning ON automatically during periods of ample natural light, increasing energy savings.
- Light sensor enables the load hold-OFF feature once level has been set.
- Vacancy confirmation - when the time out expires and the lights turn OFF a 30 second vacancy confirmation exists to turn the lights back ON.
- False detection circuitry.
- Presentation Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while the room is occupied.
- One unit can be used for 120V through 277V lighting. Compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts.
- Relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
- Exclusive Leviton H.I.S. Circuitry. Specifically designed to handle today’s high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service.
- No neutral design is optional for retrofit applications.
- Product Line: ODS10
- Technology: Passive Infrared
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Mounting: Wall Switch
- Device Type: Occupancy Sensor
- Grade: Commercial
- Coverage (Sq.Ft.): 2100 Sq. Ft.
- Pattern: 180°
- Mounting Height (Ft.): 4 Ft.
- Adjustment: Manual
- Time Delay: 30s-30m
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V 2700VA@277V FL
- Motor: 1/4 HP @ 120V
- Power Pack: External Power Pack Not Required
- Consumption (mA): N/A
- Photocell: Internal
- HVAC Relay: N/A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -10°C to 85°C
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing
- Neutral Wire Connection: Not Required
- Color: Ivory
- LED Color: Red
- Wallplate: Order Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/cUL
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Size: 4.06" H x 1.75" W x 1.85" D (103.2mm x 44.4mm x 47.2mm)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
See documents below for additional specifications and instructions.
Leviton provides the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, lighting energy management systems, dimming and occupancy control systems and security and automation applications. From switches and receptacles, to dimmers and daylight harvesting controls to networking systems, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
|Available in Case Of||10|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|
|Topbulb Order Code||ODS10-IDI|
In stock orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 1 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by end of 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by end of next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
For Next Day Saturday please call 800.867.2852 to update the shipping method. A $95 charge will be applied.(Applicable to most U.S. addresses)
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
We are Closed for:
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of Jully
- Labor Day
- Week between Christmas and New Years
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email email@example.com to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.