The Leviton ODS0D-IDT occupancy sensor allows switching for two separate lighting loads. This sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to monitor a room for occupancy through a segmented Fresnel lens. This specialized lens divides the field-of-view into sensor zones. When a person passes into or out of a sensor zone, the sensor detects motion and switches two separate lighting loads ON. The lights will remain ON as long as there is an occupant moving through the sensor zones.
- Technology: Passive Infrared
- Switch Type: Single-Pole, Dual Relay
- Mounting Height (Ft.): 4 Ft.
- Mounting: Wall Switch
- Grade: Commercial
- Coverage (Sq.Ft.): 2100 Sq. Ft.
- Pattern: 180°
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Time Delay: 30s-30m
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz
- Number of Relays: 2
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V 2700VA@277V FL
- Secondary Relay: 800W@120V INC 800VA@120V 1200VA@277V FL
- Power Pack: External Power Pack Not Required
- Photocell: Internal
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing
- Neutral Wire Connection: Not Required
- Color: Light Almond
- LED Color: Red
- Wallplate: Order Separately (see Leviton wall plates on this site)
- Standards and Certifications: UL/cUL
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Size: 4.06" H x 1.75" W x 1.85" D (103.2mm x 44.4mm x 47.2mm)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Provides automatic switching for two separate banks of fluorescent, incandescent, or low-voltage lighting from a single unit.
- Convenient dual pushbuttons provide manual-ON/OFF light switching of each load at any time.
- ODSOD-ID Conference Room Mode—primary and secondary relays switch lighting to last ON/OFF status when personnel enter room, providing a consistent lighting level from one occupancy period to the next. Both relays respond to Ambient Light Override, preventing lights from turning ON automatically during periods of ample natural light, for increased energy savings.
- ODS0D-ID Classroom Mode—both primary and secondary relays always switch lighting ON when personnel enter room, regardless of their ON/OFF status during last period of occupancy. Secondary relay only responds to Ambient Light Override—primary does not, ensuring that students and personnel never enter a darkened room.
- Presentation Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while the room is occupied.
- Auto adapting delayed-OFF time interval compensates for real-time occupancy patterns, preventing unnecessary ON/OFF switching.
- Exclusive Walk-Through feature provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy.
- Non-Adaptive Mode disables Self-Adjusting Delayed-OFF Time and Walk-Through feature in applications where these features are not desired.
- Daylight harvesting light sensor measures the ambient light in the room when it first detects motion. It leaves the lights OFF if there is enough light in the room or turns the lights connected to the first relay ON if there is not enough light in the room.
- Low-profile design eliminates obtrusive “scanning-device” look. Elegant Decora wallplates complement any interior for sleek aesthetics; uses Decora wallplates and coordinates with Leviton’s popular line of Decora wiring devices.
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage, suitable for a variety of commercial areas.
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. Designed with an extensive “minor motion” area where even slight body movements will be detected.
- Horizontal field-of-view may be adjusted between 180° and 60° arc by using integral blinders located on either side of the lens. No mask-ing tape required.
- Time delay adjustment for delayed-OFF time settings of 30 seconds, 5, 10, and 30 minutes. Allows customized adjustments to maximize energy savings.
- Vandal resistant PIR lens.
- False detection circuitry.
- Light Sensor adjustable Ambient Light Override ranges from approximately 2FC (20 LUX) to 500+FC (5000+ LUX).
- Manual-ON/auto-OFF mode for installations where manual-ON switching is required but auto-OFF switching is still desired for CEC Title T24 energy savings.
- To comply with CEC Title 24, red LED indicator light flashes when PIR sensor detects motion to verify detection is active.
- Beep warn - unit beeps 3 times after delayed-OFF time expires, then waits 10 seconds before turning lights OFF.
- One unit can be used for 120V through 277V lighting. Compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts.
- Primary relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure longer contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
- Unit fits in standard single-gang wallbox and replaces two single-pole wall switches; ground connection required. Gangable with other devices.
- Exclusive Leviton H.I.S. Circuitry. Specifically designed to handle today’s high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service.
See documents below for complete specifications and installation instructions.
Leviton provides the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, lighting energy management systems, dimming and occupancy control systems and security and automation applications. From switches and receptacles, to dimmers and daylight harvesting controls to networking systems, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
|Available in Case Of||10|
|Topbulb Order Code||ODS0D-IDT|
Orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 1 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by end of 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by end of next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
For Next Day Saturday please call 800.867.2852 to update the shipping method. A $95 charge will be applied.(Applicable to most U.S. addresses)
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email email@example.com to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.