The Leviton Provolt™ Series combine line voltage occupancy sensors and photocells into a self-contained unit. The integrated design alleviates the need for separate power pack and occupancy sensor wiring making it a low-cost, efficient energy solution for new construction and retrofits.
ODC05-MDW Description: Product Line: Provolt™, Technology: Multi-Technology PIR/Ultrasonic, Line Voltage: Yes, Mount: Ceiling, Coverage (Sq.Ft.): 0500 Sq. Ft., Adjustment: Self-Adjusting, Pattern Degrees: 180, Grade: Commercial, Color: White, Title 24 Compliant: Yes
Features and Benefits:
- Sensors combine both PIR and U/S technology for unrivaled performance and reliability. Sensors use PIR technology to initially turn lights ON, and use U/S technology to keep the lights ON. Exclusive false-detection software assures lights are ON only when needed.
- Auto-Adapting: Time delay and sensitivity are continually adjusted to occupancy pattern of use
- Configurable for Manual ON/Auto OFF or Auto ON/Auto OFF
- Delayed OFF Timer: The sensor will turn lights OFF if no motion is detected after a specified time
- Exclusive Walk-through Feature: Provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy
- False Detection Timer: (M/T) The PIR scans for movement and shuts lights off after 31 minutes preventing false triggers from HVAC systems
- Time delay and saved settings are protected during power outages and will return to the last known state
- Output short circuit protection
- Industry-exclusive self-configuring local manual switch input: Momentary or maintained switches are supported
- Presentation Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while the room is occupied
- Adjustable Time Delay: 30s, 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min
- Test Mode for simplified commissioning
- Manual Switch and Emergency Override are Class 1 and Class 2 circuits. Class 2 circuits provided for flexibility
- Industry-exclusive "fail-safe" circuitry: In the event of product failure, Return-to-Closed feature causes the relay to default ON which eliminates life safety concerns
- Industry-exclusive H.I.S. (High Inrush Stability) technology designed to handle today’s high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service
- Robust and reliable mechanically held 10A latching relay provides dependability and robust performance for all load types and provides energy savings over electronically held relays
- Lenses are easily replaceable and color-coded red (mid-range) and black (extended range) for contractors and end-users to easily identify lenses from the ground
- Red Visual LED indicator - Blinks when infrared is detecting motion and during photocell manual calibration; solid during device malfunction
- Green Visual LED indicator - Blinks when U/S is detected; solid during auto calibration
- Yellow Visual LED indicator - Blinks during test mode; solid with emergency/BMS input
See documents below for additional specifications and instructions.
Leviton provides the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, lighting energy management systems, dimming and occupancy control systems and security and automation applications. From switches and receptacles, to dimmers and daylight harvesting controls to networking systems, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
|Available in Case Of||10|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|
|Topbulb Order Code||ODC05-MDW|
In stock orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 1 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by end of 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by end of next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
For Next Day Saturday please call 800.867.2852 to update the shipping method. A $95 charge will be applied.(Applicable to most U.S. addresses)
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
We are Closed for:
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of Jully
- Labor Day
- Week between Christmas and New Years
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email email@example.com to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.