Leviton Decora Rocker-Slide Universal Dimmers provide smooth, slide-action, full-range dimming for Incandescent, Magnetic Low Voltage, dimmable LEDs and dimmable CFL loads.
This dimmer combines a Decora rocker switch with a contemporary full-range slender slide bar for precise lighting control. With a new, streamlined style, Decora dimmers and fan speed control complement any interior design and are compatible with other Decora devices.
The dimmer ships with Ivory colored rocker switch and slide, but color change kits for White and Light Almond are also included.
The wallplate / faceplates must be ordered sparately to match the color of the rocker and slide you have chosen.
See Related Products on this page for the faceplate items.
- Incandescent and Halogen Dimming: 1000W max. 120VAC
- LED and CFL Dimming: 450W max. 120VAC
- Magnetic Low Volt Dimming: 1000VA max. 120VAC
- Single Pole or 3-Way
- New aesthetically pleasing design with rocker switch and slender dimmer control slide bar
- Includes Ivory, White and Light Almond rocker and slide color kits
- Integrated linear full-range slide control for easy, precise operation
- Controls a variety of dimmable LED and CFL lamps
- Compatible with Magnetic Low Voltage loads, Incandescent and Halogen lamps
- Single pole or 3-way operation (when using 3-way switch); packaged with White, Ivory, and Light Almond color change kits
- Additional color change kits available in Black, Brown, Red and Gray
- Slim, compact housing fits easily into a standard wallbox and is suitable for multi-gang installations with other Decora products
- The slide bar location preserves the selected brightness level when the dimmer is switched OFF
- Microprocessor control offers flexibility to program LEDs and CFLs for best performance
- Switch under the color change kit to turn locator light ON/OFF
- No fins for multi-gang installation
- Wired using leads, a Neutral wire is not required for operation
- Built-in radio/TV interference filter
See documents below for complete specifications and installation instructions.
Leviton provides the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, lighting energy management systems, dimming and occupancy control systems and security and automation applications. From switches and receptacles, to dimmers and daylight harvesting controls to networking systems, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
|Available in Case Of||10|
|Load Type||LED / Incand.|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|
|Topbulb Order Code||DSM10-1LZ|
|Manufacturer's Description||ROCKER/SLIDE UNI DIMMER|
In stock orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 1 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
In stock 2nd Day and Next Day orders placed after 3:00 pm central time on Friday will ship out on Monday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by end of 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by end of next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
For Next Day Saturday please call 800.867.2852 to update the shipping method. A $95 charge will be applied.(Applicable to most U.S. addresses)
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
We are Closed for:
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of Jully
- Labor Day
- Week between Christmas and New Years
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at email@example.com. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.