The next generation of lighting control technology is here with the new Leviton Decora® Digital Controls with Bluetooth® technology
This digital switch / timer can be controlled with your smartphone or tablet and the Decora Digital Dimmer & Timer app to control, adjust and time lighting for daily activities or to ensure a “lived-in” look while away.
Decora Digital Controls with Bluetooth technology provide local control within a 30 foot* range without the need of a hub, gateway or internet connection, bridging the gap between traditional dimmers and whole-house automation systems.
Decora Digital Switch and 24 hour Timer 1800W Incandescent (120V), 15A Fluorescent (120V), 6A Fluorescent (277V), 5A 600W LED/CFL (120V), 15A Resistive (120V), 1/2 HP Motor (120V), Single Pole and 3-way/multi-location control with LED locator. White face assembled on device, Ivory and Light Almond faces included. Neutral wire required.
- Digital circuitry provides programmable soft fade on and fade off
- Ability to set maximum light level for energy savings
- App is Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones or tablets
- Uses simple, intuitive on-screen menu options
- Individually control and program dimmers and switches within the home
- Each device can be uniquely named for easy identification
- Flexibility to program timed events weekdays,weekends or any combination of days at set or random times
- Astronomical clock automatically adjusts to local sunrise/sunset times
- Automatic daylight saving time adjustment
- Countdown sleep timer can be set for up to 12 hours
- LED locator light can be turned off via app
- Dimmer brightness display can be turned off via app
- Single pole or 3-way/multi-location control with Decora Digital remote (sold separately)
- No fins for multi-gang installation
- Built-in radio/TV interference filter
- Neutral wire required
- Switch Type: Single-Pole, 3-Way or More Applications
- Style Name: Decora
- Timer Type: 24 Hour
- Type: Digital
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Load Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL, Fluorescent, Resistive, Motor
- Load Rating: 1800W Incandescent, 15A Fluor (120V), 6A Fluor (277V), 600W LED/CFL, 15A Resistive, 1/2 HP Motor
- Voltage: 120/277VAC, 60Hz
- LED Color: Green
- Light: LED Indicator
- Action: Rocker Switch for ON/OFF
- Wallplate: Order Separately
- Color: White, Ivory, Light Almond
- Standards and Certifications: CSA, NOM, Bluetooth SIG, FCC, Title 24 Compliant
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Ordering Notes: Incl White, Ivory and Light Almond Color Kit
- Available Colors: Ivry-I Wht-W Gry-G Blk-E Brwn-B Light Almond-T
- Wiring Notes: Neutral required
See documents below for additional specifications and instructions.
Leviton provides the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, lighting energy management systems, dimming and occupancy control systems and security and automation applications. From switches and receptacles, to dimmers and daylight harvesting controls to networking systems, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
|Available in Case Of||10|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|
|Topbulb Order Code||DDS15-BDZ|
In stock orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 1 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by end of 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by end of next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
For Next Day Saturday please call 800.867.2852 to update the shipping method. A $95 charge will be applied.(Applicable to most U.S. addresses)
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
We are Closed for:
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of Jully
- Labor Day
- Week between Christmas and New Years
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email email@example.com to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.