Leviton’s OSSMT Multi-Technology Decora Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications.
Product Line: OSSMT, Technology: Multi-Technology PIR/Ultrasonic, Switch Type: Single-Pole, Mounting: Wall Switch, Device Type: Occupancy Sensor, Coverage (Sq.Ft.): 2400 Sq. Ft., Pattern: 180°, Color: Ivory, Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Fast, simple Installation: Fits in a standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall-switch; neutral and no neutral options available. Sensor can be ganged together with other units in a multiple-switch wall plate.
- Low-profile design eliminates obtrusive “scanning-device” look. Elegant Decora wallplates complement any interior for sleek aesthetics; uses Decora wallplates and coordinates with Leviton’s popular line of Decora wiring devices.
- Convenient Pushbutton provides manual-ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. Designed with an extensive “minor motion” area where even slight body movements will be detected.
- Vandal resistant PIR lens.
- Adjustable horizontal field-of-view (PIR may be adjusted between 180° and 60° of arc by using integral blinders located on either side of the lens). No masking required.
- Manual-ON/auto-OFF mode for installations where manual-ON switching is required but auto-OFF switching is still desired for CEC Title 24 energy savings.
- To comply with CED Title 24, LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active. Green flashes for ultrasonic, red flashes for PIR.
- Time: The delayed OFF time is preset at 30 minutes in the Auto Adapting mode. A choice of four delayed-OFF time settings are available: 30-seconds (for walking test purposes only), 10, 20, and 30 minutes for fixed time and auto adapting. The LED will flash when the adjusting knob is set to the indicated time value.
- Ambient Light Recognition: Integrated light sensor prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately illuminated by natural light.
- Self-Adaptive Technology: Callbacks for adjustment are eliminated. Time delay and sensitivity settings are continually adjusted to occupant patterns of use in auto adapt mode.
- Exclusive Walk-through Feature provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy.
- Vacancy Confirmation: When the time out expires and the relays turn OFF, a 30 second (OSSMT-G) or 40 second (OSSMT-M) vacancy confirmation exists to turn the relays back on.
- False detection circuitry.
- Small Motion Sensitivity (U/S): Ultrasonic technology provides excellent minor motion sensitivity.
- Ability to disable U/S (OSSMT-M). For added flexbility, OSSMT-G has the ability to disable both PIR and U/S.
- Presentation Mode feature: For slide or film presentations, allows pushbuttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while the room is occupied.
- Exclusive Leviton H.I.S. Circuitry. Specifically designed to handle today’s high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service.
- True Zero-Cross Relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contactor life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
- Product Line: OSSMT
- Technology: Multi-Technology PIR/Ultrasonic
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Mounting: Wall Switch
- Device Type: Occupancy Sensor
- Grade: Commercial
- Coverage (Sq.Ft.): 2400 Sq. Ft.
- Pattern: 180°
- Mounting Height (Ft.): 4 Ft.
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Time Delay: 30s-30m
- Voltage: 120-277 Volt AC, 50/60Hz
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V 2700VA@277V FL
- Motor: 1/4 HP @ 120V
- Power Pack: External Power Pack Not Required
- Consumption (mA): N/A
- Photocell: Internal
- HVAC Relay: N/A
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 50C
- Storage Temperature Range: -10°C to 85°C
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing
- Neutral Wire Connection: Not Required
- Color: Ivory
- LED Color: Green and Red
- Wallplate: Order Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/cUL
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Size: 4.06" H x 1.75" W x 1.85" D (103.2mm x 44.4mm x 47.2mm)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
See documents below for additional specification information and instructions.
Leviton provides the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, lighting energy management systems, dimming and occupancy control systems and security and automation applications. From switches and receptacles, to dimmers and daylight harvesting controls to networking systems, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
|Available in Case Of||10|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|
|Topbulb Order Code||OSSMT-GDI|
Orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 3 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by noon 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by noon next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at email@example.com. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.