Philips Automotive H4666C1 Sealed Beam
The Philips Automotive H4666C1 bulb is a DOT compliant, 12.8 volt light bulb of original equipment quality that emits bright, clear light providing better visibility on the road and overall safer driving.
- Headlight Bulb
- GE H4666 Standard
- Osram Sylavnia H4666 Standard
- Philips Automotive H4666C1 12.8V 65/45W Standard Commercial Box
- Wagner Federal Mogul H6545 Standard
Automotive Makes & Models
- Chevrolet Metro Headlight 1992
- Chevrolet S10 Headlight 1994
- Chevrolet Sprint Headlight 1989 1990 1991
- Chrysler Daytona Headlight 1987 1988 1989 1990
- Dodge Caravan Headlight 1991 1992
- Dodge Dakota Headlight 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995
- Dodge Daytona Headlight 1987 1988 1989 1990
- Dodge Shadow Headlight 1987 1988
- Dodge Stealth Headlight 1991 1992 1993
- Eagle Talon Headlight 1990 1991
- Ford Probe Headlight 1995 1996 1997
- Geo Metro Headlight 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997
- GMC Jimmy Headlight 1995 1996 1997
- GMC Sonoma Headlight 1994 1995 1996 1997
- Honda Civic Headlight 1984 1985
- Mercury Capri Headlight 1991 1992 1993 1994
- Mitsubishi 3000GT Headlight 1991 1992 1993
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Headlight 1990
- Plymouth Laser Headlight 1990
- Plymouth Sundance Headlight 1987 1988
- Pontiac Firebird Headlight 1991 1992
- Pontiac Firefly Headlight 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1994 1995 1996 1997
- Renault Alliance Headlight 1987
- Saturn SC Headlight 1991 1992
- Saturn SC2 Headlight 1993 1994 1995 1996
- Toyota Tercel Headlight 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994
About Philips Automotive
For almost a century, Philips Automotive has been devoted to being an industry leader in the Aftermarket and Original Equipment Manufacturer and Supplier markets. It is no surprise that a third of the cars in the world come furnished with Phillips Automotive lights. Car manufacturers know that having bright, clear light emitted from the headlights makes drivers feel safer. Additionally, drivers have lower accident rates with improved driving visibility and less glare.
|Lamp Sub-Type||Sealed Beam|
|Available in Case Of||6|
|Topbulb Order Code||H4666C1|
In stock orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 1 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
In stock 2nd Day and Next Day orders placed after 3:00 pm central time on Friday will ship out on Monday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by end of 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by end of next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
For Next Day Saturday please call 800.867.2852 to update the shipping method. A $95 charge will be applied.(Applicable to most U.S. addresses)
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
We are Closed for:
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of Jully
- Labor Day
- Week between Christmas and New Years
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email email@example.com to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.