The GE H4666 borosilicate glass sealed beam headlamp provides a bright beam and up to 320 hours of rated life.
- Automotive Headlamp High/Low Beam
- GE 18535 H4666 6PK
- Philips 39561-6 H4666
Automotive Makes & Models
- Chevrolet Metro Headlight 1992
- Chevrolet S10 Headlight 1994
- Chevrolet Sprint Headlight 1989 1990 1991
- Chrysler Daytona Headlight 1987 1988 1989 1990
- Dodge Caravan Headlight 1991 1992
- Dodge Dakota Headlight 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995
- Dodge Daytona Headlight 1987 1988 1989 1990
- Dodge Shadow Headlight 1987 1988
- Dodge Stealth Headlight 1991 1992 1993
- Eagle Talon Headlight 1990 1991
- Ford Probe Headlight 1995 1996 1997
- Geo Metro Headlight 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997
- GMC Jimmy Headlight 1995 1996 1997
- GMC Sonoma Headlight 1994 1995 1996 1997
- Honda Civic Headlight 1984 1985
- Mercury Capri Headlight 1991 1992 1993 1994
- Mitsubishi 3000GT Headlight 1991 1992 1993
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Headlight 1990
- Plymouth Laser Headlight 1990
- Plymouth Sundance Headlight 1987 1988
- Pontiac Firebird Headlight 1991 1992
- Pontiac Firefly Headlight 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1994 1995 1996 1997
- Renault Alliance Headlight 1987
- Saturn SC Headlight 1991 1992
- Saturn SC2 Headlight 1993 1994 1995 1996
- Toyota Tercel Headlight 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994
About GE Lighting
Started over 130 years ago, General Electric began with Thomas Edison's invention of the world's first affordable incandescent light bulb. More than a century later, the company still brings light to the world through its products. Its modern new light technologies, such as fluorescent and LED light bulbs, cost less and are more energy efficient and environmentally friendly. GE currently works to make nearly all of their lighting products Energy Star certified.
|Average Life (hours)||150|
|Max Overall Length (In.)||4.8|
|Topbulb Order Code||H4666|
Orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 3 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by noon 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by noon next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at email@example.com. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.