ELD / EJN bulb. Applications: move, slide and filmstrip projectors, microfilm equipment. Cross Reference: Ushio (1000319), Osram Sylvania (54745), Philips (31618-2), GE (38306).
- Filmstrip Projector
- Microfilm Projector
- Microfilm Reader
- Slide Projector
- Imported Lamp Code 143118
- Eiko 02430 ELD/EJN
- GE 38306 ELD/EJN
- Grainger 6VM63
- Osram 64636
- Osram Sylvania 54745 ELD
- Philips 13158
- Philips 31618-2 ELD/EJN 150W 21V 24PK
- Sunlite 70121 ELD
- Ushio 1000319 ELD/EJN, JCR21V-150W
Equipment Used In
This 38306 is used in the following equipment. If you do not see your brand and model in the list below, please call us at 800.867.2852.
- Bell and Howell 1600
- Dioptrix Com I
- Eastman Kodak Recordak 2610
- Eastman Kodak Recordak FRF-1600
- Eastman Kodak Recordak FRF-3500
- Karmac Loge 3500
- Library Microfilms and Materials LMM Advantage
- Mast Development 133B Random Access
- Mast Development Filmstrip 1000
- Mast Development Random Access 133B
- MC Microfilm Mini Cat TV
- MC Organization Minicat 1114
- Microfilm Recording Co. 900
- Microfilm Recording Co. 1200
- Microfilm Recording Co. 1217
- Microfilm Recording Co. 1600
- Microfilm Recording Co. 1800
- Microfilm Recording Co. 1800E
- Microfilm Recording Co. 2300
- Microfilm Recording Co. Executive
- Microfilm Research Microcom 900
- Microfilm Research Microcom 1200
- Microfilm Research Mincat TN
- Microfilm Research Microcom 1217
- Microfilm Research Microcom 1650
- Microfilm Research Executive Microcomparator 1250
- Microfilm Research Executive Microcomparator 1600
- Microfilm Research Executive Microcomparator 1650
- Microfilm Research Executive Microcomparator 1800
- Microfilm Research Executive Microcomparator 2300
- Microfilm Research Executive Microcomparator 1800E
- Micro Information Systems 2001
- MS-Mikrofilm NMI-90
- NB Jackets 1600
- NB Jackets 3500
- NB Jackets 1600A
- NB Jackets 1600T automaster
- NB Jackets Reader-Filler II
- Northwest Microfilm NMI 90
- Omnium Promotion Minicat II
- Omnium Promotion TN
- Remington MFH II
- Reslabs RL-120
- Reslabs RL-160
- Reslabs RL-180A
- Teledyne-Post 640
- University Microfilms 340
- WSI Mini-Cat
- Xerox 340
- Zytron NM1-90
About GE Lighting
Started over 130 years ago, General Electric began with Thomas Edison's invention of the world's first affordable incandescent light bulb. More than a century later, the company still brings light to the world through its products. Its modern new light technologies, such as fluorescent and LED light bulbs, cost less and are more energy efficient and environmentally friendly. GE currently works to make nearly all of their lighting products Energy Star certified.
|Average Life (hours)||40|
|Max Overall Length (In.)||1.75|
|Topbulb Order Code||ELD|
In stock orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 1 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
In stock 2nd Day and Next Day orders placed after 3:00 pm central time on Friday will ship out on Monday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by end of 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by end of next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
For Next Day Saturday please call 800.867.2852 to update the shipping method. A $95 charge will be applied.(Applicable to most U.S. addresses)
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
We are Closed for:
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of Jully
- Labor Day
- Week between Christmas and New Years
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email email@example.com to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.