DFW bulb. Application notes: possible substitutions ANSI DEK, ANSI DHN.
Possible substitute: DEK (shorter MOL).
- 8mm Movie Projector
- 35mm Slide Projector
- Filmstrip Projector
- Microfilm Projector
- Overhead Projector
- Slide Projector
- GE 29737 DEK/DFW/DHN
- Ushio 1000183 DEK/DFW/DHN, INC120V-500W
Equipment Used In
This DFW is used in the following equipment. If you do not see your brand and model in the list below, please call us at 800.867.2852.
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 90C
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 90CF
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 90W
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 90WF
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 90SS
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 90SSF
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 100C
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 100CF
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 100SS
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 100SSF
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 100W
- Buhl Projector Co. Koolite 100WF
- Eastman Kodak Recordak Microstar (old)
- Eastman Kodak Recordak PR-1 w/o Heat Shield
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 550
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 570
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 580
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 600
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 650
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 700
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 750
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 800
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 850
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 850K
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 860
- Eastman Kodak Carousel AV-900
- Eastman Kodak Carousel RA-950
- Eastman Kodak Carousel 860
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules Ektagraphic AF
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules Ektagraphic B
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules Ektagraphic E
- Eastman Kodak Brightlight Modules Ektagraphic RA-960
- GAF (Ansco) ESP 2000AV
- GAF (Ansco) Anscorama 910
- GAF (Ansco) Anscorama 940
- GAF (Ansco) Anscorama 960
- Gregory Magnetic Industries GMI 44
- Hanimex GMI-44
- JC Penny 500
- JC Penny 600
- Mast Development 137S Random Access
- Mast Development 136
- Sears 9875
- Sears 9877
- Sears 9878
- Sears Pro-Am
- Singer Corporation SM-1000
- Singer Corporation Constellation Instructor 2
- Singer Corporation Instructor II
- Spindler & Sauppe Selectroslide 321 (new)
- Spindler & Sauppe Selectroslide Spectrum 32
- Visual Impact Materials CIP Overslide
About Topbulb Best Source
Topbulb, a Victoria Supply Company, has been selling lighting products for over 80 years. Topbulb sells general and specialty light bulbs and accessories to customers all over the world. The company works to maintain a full inventory of over 1 million bulbs that are ready for same-day shipping. When you place an order, Topbulb guarantees that we are providing you with the highest quality light bulbs for the lowest price from the best available source.
|Average Life (hours)||25|
|Max Overall Length (In.)||3.56|
|Topbulb Order Code||DFW|
|Brand||Topbulb Best Source|
Orders received after 1:00 PM Central Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. IF YOU PLACE A WEB ORDER AFTER 3 PM CST AND NEED IT URGENTLY, PLEASE CALL 800.867.2852 TO CONFIRM.
International orders can be completed online for most countries. Payment will be collected in US dollars. Local customs and duties will be charged by your local government at time of delivery. You may be contacted by customer service with an different freight charges for orders for oversized or heavier items.
For urgent orders, please call us at 800.867.2852 to check the real-time stock status on products included in your order and for Next Day Air AM and Next Day Air Saturday.
Otherwise, Your order will be shipped via the shipping method you select during checkout:
- Ground: $9.75
- Ground Canada: $24.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air: (Delivered by noon 2nd business day to most U.S. addresses) $29.95
- UPS Next Day Air: (Delivered by noon next business day to most U.S. addresses) $59.95
- Add $10.00 for UPS shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
Free Shipping Policy
Regular orders over $95 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S. Restrictions apply for heavy/oversized packages.
Shipping to Canada
All orders shipped to Canada via UPS may be subject to duties, taxes or other fees. If you do not accept these fees, your shipping will not be refunded and you will be charged a $25 restocking fee on all orders returned to us. Please contact us at 800.867.2852 for more details.
For heavy/oversized packages the shipping charges may vary. We will contact you with the charge prior to shipping your order.
Topbulb stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where Topbulb has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, linear fluorescent bulbs 47" or longer in length, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 800.867.2852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. Topbulb may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history.
Many products offered by Topbulb.com provide a manufacturer's warranty. This information is listed on our website within the Specifications section of each product if there is a manufacturer's warranty. After 14 days, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of warranty replacement(s). Please note a manufacturer's statement of Average Rated Life Hours does not imply a warranty.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments
Topbulb will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please contact us if there is any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Please make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any damaged or incorrect item, please call 800.867.2852 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) or email us at email@example.com. For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to Topbulb.